The Patrick Coffin Show is 100% listener supported. Help us keep our show independent and unfiltered.
Consider supporting our work with a one-time or recurring donation HERE.
You may have heard of 40 Days For Life, and you may have heard of its founder and former CEO David Bereit. This interview dives into his story, what inspired him to get directly involved in pro-life activism, and into the reasons why he entered the Catholic Church this past Easter. Bereit is a pro at communicating the pro-life message with reason, balance, and passion.
In this interview, you will learn:
- The secret ingredient in your approach that can mean the difference between an abortion and a life saved.
- The specific reasons why the timeless teachings of the Catholic Church won Bereit over.
- The originating incident that led to the founding of 40 Days For Life.
- Why abortion will never be defeated until we tell the truth about what it does to baby and mother.
- Why it’s vital that we link arms with people of other faiths, or no faith, to form a non-violent army of people committed to ending abortion and to healing moms and dads whos chose it.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Tweet to Patrick HERE
Follow Patrick on Facebook HERE
Check out the store HERE
Sign up for our Inside Scoop newsletter with the best of The Patrick Coffin Show each week.